High Heat Resistant Coating Material
HL series is a high heat resistant coating material which forms high reliable film simply by drying the solvent at below 200oC. This film is suitable for various electronic parts and semiconductor devices by excellent flexibility, toughness and low warpage.
- High heat resistance.
- Excellent solvent, acid and alkaline reisitance.
- Film formation at low temperature.
- Excellent stress reduction.
- Junction coating resin for power devices.
- Passivation for semiconductor devices.
Characteristics (Typical Values)
|Features||—||High heat resistance||Low modulus|
|Liquid properties||Solid content||%||12||4.8|